Do you suffer from migraine or other chronic headaches?
I understand. I was diagnosed with migraine at the age of 13. As an adult, working behind a desk 40+ hours a week, it wasn’t long before I added chronic stress headaches to the mix. At times I experienced 3-5 headaches in a week. The hit or miss success and side effects of pharmaceutical regimens led me to alternative therapies and eventually to become a licensed massage therapist myself.
Here are some of the services I offer and how they can help:
- Integrative CranioSacral Therapy: Releases restrictions in the connective or fascial tissue.
- Sacrology: Balances the hips and pelvis; relaxes back/shoulder/neck muscles.
- Active Isolated Stretching: Lengthens muscles shortened by staying in one position too long.
- Myofascial: Releases knots/trigger points in the connective tissue.
- Neuromuscular or Trigger Point Therapy: Releases muscle knots that radiate pain to surrounding areas.
Here’s what people are saying about Elementals Massage:
- Outstanding therapeutic massage! Tammy knew exactly where my body needed attention. She was very knowledgeable and gave me excellent tips on techniques I could do at home.
- Tammy is awesome! I’m a believer in the benefits of craniosacral therapy! I could tell a tremendous difference from the moment I walked in and when I got off the table.
- Tammy was great. As it was my first visit, she checked in periodically about the level of pressure. She was also attuned to that I have a history of back issues and migraines and was able to tailor the massage to that. Already scheduled my next appointment.